Desperately need prayers - for Onwillowbay

Desperately need prayers Update - Originally posted by Onwillowbay

My dear friends I love you all so much. Your prayers mean so much to me. I am still looking for work. Haven’t had an unemployment check since August due to a glitch in a former employer’s paperwork. I did get approved for food stamps ($25/month) but it is getting hard on mom. So far, we have been able to borrow some money from my aunt to pay bills but mom is still in the doldrums. Last night she said she was just tired of living and I told her I needed her with me and not to ever say that. She means so much to me but says she never thought we would end up like this. I didn’t either but God must be holding some special something for us and we are barely managing (but managing) to keep the rent paid. I had applied for disability due to my back’s pain which is so severe at times I can’t get out of bed but was turned down (I haven’t had insurance or been to a dr in 3 yrs so I couldn’t prove it). I kkeep all of you in my prayers. The list is endless and my prayer list is so long. I love you so much. Just thinking of all of your own problems/illnesses and yet you still pray for us…Please know our prayers are with each and every one of you each day. I don’t have much money but still manage to lite a candle at mass for all of us here at the CAF with so many needs. I love you forever from the depths of my being. God has given me a great gift in you. Diane

God has not abandoned us, because God is love. He loves the world he made, and he loves us, broken though we are.

With Prayer, All Things are Possible.
Your sister in Christ, Diane
CAF name: Onwillowbay

Lord,

We lift up our hearts and minds in thanks and praise to you for another opportunity to love and serve you and your people this day. We ask for your divine mercy and care for all our brothers and sisters who are out of work and are concerned about their abilities to support their familes and themselves. We ask that you send them your peace and help them to persevere in the face of adversity and worry about this situation in their lives. Please help them to find the basic dignity in work that all of your people need and deserve as your children, and help those who can provide work to reach and employ those in most need of work. Help all of us to do everything we can to assist those who are out of work in their job search, and to take risks and make recommendations to help your people who might not otherwise have the door of employment opened to them. Please bless the job search efforts and hear the prayers of the many who need your love most now.

We pray especially for all of our relatives and friends who need work including Diane (onwillowbay), LilFranciscan25, Peggy in Burien, justlookingny, Bruce, faith_26, mlz’sbrother in law, sojournersolo, and all on the CAF forum.

We pray in the name of Christ Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.

Loving God,

We lift up our continued intentions on behalf of our sister Diane and her mother. Lord, our sister has endured much suffering, many trials, and has been faced with many difficult choices. We know that you often place these challenges in our lives to help with our formation, and you always provide a way out, but things have become very hard on our sister and we ask for your blessings, mercy, and indication of your unconditional love to strengthen her and help her to follow the path you have for her life. Please grant Diane strong faith, courage, and continued hope in your divine providence, O Lord. Please also bless her dear mother and help Diane to find suitable employment with benefits. Lord, our sister has been through a tremendous amount in the last several months and years, and we ask for some share of peace and grace for her now.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, empowered by your Holy Spirit, who live and reign with you, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.

Dear Father in heaven, our sister Diane has been through so much and has endured through so much, and we, her friends long for You to heal her life and to give her a wholesome new beginning in life, with her wounded heart, her physical health and pain, her employment/ her financial survival and welfare.

Father have mercy on Your good and faithful servant. We ask this in the name of Your beloved Son Jesus.

Gosh. Thank you so much for posting this. I was about ready to cry earlier today. I need those prayers. You sustain me and bring me closer to God as I hope my own prayers for you all sustain you. You marvelous, dear sweet friends of mine. I love you so much. God sustains me and mom day by day and we are thankful. I still don’t have a job or insurance but God sustains me. I Love God. I LOVE GOD>I LOVE GOD…my world is totally given to him. I love you guys too. Know you are in my prayers each and every day …and somehow…someway…I always manage to find a dollar to light a candle at mass --actually a group candle–for you.
Diane

Diane, you and your mom continue to be in my prayers. Know that you are loved very much by many here on the forum, don’t lose hope. God loves you.

Hugs & Love,
Cassie

Heavenly Father, please bless our sister Diane, help her, give her patience, courage, and strength, and let her always feel Your presence as she struggles through her challenges. And please, please let things turn around for her, Father in Heaven, if it be Your will. Amen.

Hugs to you, Diane. :hug1:

I have a prayer book inwhich I add everyone’s name. I know how you feel as my husband also has lost his job. We also have no funds at the time. Even Food stamps have turned us down but I know God will take care of us both. Just keep the faith and leave it in God’s hand and all will be fine. I will add both you and your mom to my list. God Bless and Keep you safe. Love from Karen and Roy Acord

Continuing to pray that your situation improves …

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying hard for you and your mom, Diane.

Dear Diane,

I assure you that you are included in my daily prayers at the Mass, in my rosaries, and at my adorations. I pray that you find work soon and keep persevering. May God reward you for keeping your strong faith in Him despite the odds against you. Praise God, you have made it thus far. May He take you the rest of the way. Peace and God bless!

Yours in Christ,
ready

Loving God,

We lift up our continued intentions on behalf of our sister Diane and her mother. Lord, our sister has endured much suffering, many trials, and has been faced with many difficult choices. We know that you often place these challenges in our lives to help with our formation, and you always provide a way out, but things have become very hard on our sister and we ask for your blessings, mercy, and indication of your unconditional love to strengthen her and help her to follow the path you have for her life. Please grant Diane strong faith, courage, and continued hope in your divine providence, O Lord. Please also bless her dear mother and help Diane to find suitable employment with benefits. Lord, our sister has been through a tremendous amount in the last several months and years, and we ask for some share of peace and grace for her now.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, empowered by your Holy Spirit, who live and reign with you, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.

Dear Father in heaven, our sister Diane has been through so much and has endured through so much, and we, her friends long for You to heal her life and to give her a wholesome new beginning in life, with her wounded heart, her physical health and pain, her employment/ her financial survival and welfare.

Father have mercy on Your good and faithful servant. We ask this in the name of Your beloved Son Jesus.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Mother Mary, and her guardian Angel and patron Saints, please pray for Diane.

Loving God,

Amen.

Loving God,

Amen.

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on earth as it as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive
those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation, but
deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us now, and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, as is and ever shall be, world without end.

praying

Loving God,

Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on earth as it as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive
those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation, but
deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us now, and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, as is and ever shall be, world without end.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.