Detriming Miricales

From what I understand, and please correct me if I am wrong on any of this, the Catholic Church is rather hesitent to call anything a miricle. What is the process in which the Church uses to determine wheather an apperation or miricle is truley a miricle and not an hoax? And does anyone know where I can find a book or website on credited Catholic Miricles? Thanks and God Bless.

Spelling, spelling, spelling, spelling :eek:

Determining Miracles Catholic Encyclo

Determining Miracles norms, process, criteria

montie << the Church uses to determine wheather an apperation or miricle is truley a miricle and not an hoax? >>

It is truly a miracle when a Catholic educated in Catholic schools can’t spell apparition, miracles, eucharist, papacy, and mariology. :smiley: :smiley:

The Apparition Database :confused:

Phil P

[quote=PhilVaz]Spelling, spelling, spelling, spelling :eek:
It is truly a miracle when a Catholic educated in Catholic schools can’t spell apparition, miracles, eucharist, papacy, and mariology. :smiley: :smiley:

Phil P
[/quote]

Sorry, I somehow always slipped into an alternate deminsion and had a spelling teacher who was a devil…or at least possesed. So I was always looking at the funny angles that my limbs where in and not the spelling of the words (oddly enough I could read at a college level in Junior High).

But, anyhow thanks for the links.

montie << Sorry, I somehow always slipped into an alternate deminsion and had a spelling teacher who was a devil…or at least possesed. >>

Know pwoblem. I undrestadn u gist fin. Her R 2 boocs on the subjet of appirition and katholik miricals :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Discerning the Miraculous: Norms for Judging Apparitions and Private Revelations by Frederick Jelly, O.P. (1993)

Canonical Considerations regarding Alleged Apparitions by Fr. Michael Smith Foster, JCD (1995)

Mentioned in that Univ of Dayton article. Also This Rock articles on Do Miracles Still Occur? (the Fathers) and two-part by Mark Brumley Can Miracles Happen? and Why Miracles Can Happen

Phil P

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.