Devastating Loss

Please pray for 15 year old Brad M. and his family. Brad was killed in a shooting accident this morning.****

Praying for this family and the repose of his soul.

Merciful Father, embrace this child of Yours into Your eternal banquet of joy. Quell the agony in the hearts of the survivors as only You can. Mary, pray with us. Amen. :gopray2:

I pray for Brad to go into the light of Gods love and have eternal peace…Father may the family of Brad be comforted by your hands, hands of the greatest of healers…Please ease their pain and send your angels of comfort to help them…In Jesus Name, Amen…Sis in Christ, LynneMarie

:crying: :signofcross:

What a tragic thing to read…May God bless his soul and enter him into the kingdom of heaven and may God give comfort to this young person’s family and friends. How hard this must be. I am just at a loss of words except to say that I truly care and will keep you in my prayers…My dear friend…Diane:byzsoc:

RIP and may God comfort his family!

Lord have compassion on Brad’s family in this shocking accident.

I will remember this boy and his family in my prayers and Masses

Same age as my son. I could not face that.
They are all in my prayers.

Continuing to hold them up in my prayers…What sadness this is for what should be a glorious time of year…Diane

May God bless him with His eternal rest and peace…

Praying.

Praying for mercy for Brad and his family.

Eternal rest grant unto Brad, O Lord. And may Your perpetual light shine upon him. May he rest in peace.
Amen.

praying…

kate

LORD Jesus
Have Mercy on ur Son

Eternal rest grant unto him, Lord. May perpetual light shine upon him. Merciful Jesus, grant him eternal rest, happiness and peace. Amen.

Praying for his soul and for his family

I ady prayed for him last night and i will continue to pray for him until his soul is taken up to heaven. Amen.

David

Praying for Brad and his family.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.