Devorce remarrage and salvation

Should I fear for the salvation of my Protestant friends that both got devorced and than remarried to eachother.The wife was raised Catholic but left when she got "saved". Her first husband didn't want children but she has four with her second. The husband became a Catholic as an adult was living with his first wife before they were married and they got an abortion because the parents wanted them to stay in school and not have the added burden of school and a new marrage.

It is not our place to judge. You are free to pray for them and love them as you would for any others but do not assume anything.

[quote="GerardPaul, post:1, topic:274887"]
Should I fear for the salvation of my Protestant friends that both got devorced and than remarried to eachother.The wife was raised Catholic but left when she got "saved". Her first husband didn't want children but she has four with her second. The husband became a Catholic as an adult was living with his first wife before they were married and they got an abortion because the parents wanted them to stay in school and not have the added burden of school and a new marrage.

[/quote]

You should fear for and pray for the salvation of all mankind. We are all grievous sinners.

[quote="Cavaradossi, post:3, topic:274887"]
You should fear for and pray for the salvation of all mankind. We are all grievous sinners.

[/quote]

No truer words on this forum can be spoken, brother. Kyrie eleison.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.