Devotion to the Holy Face - A call to arms!

Disgusted by the recent passage of the same sex marriage in New York I was inspired to post the following:

holyfacedevotion.com/revelations.htm

PLEASE, all Catholics and Christians, Our Lord told Sr. Marie of St. Peter that devotion to the Holy Face of Jesus could defeat communism!!!! Did you hear that?!!! Defeat communism. Communism IS the root of all evil in the world today, aetheism, abortion, homosexuality, destruction of family and marriages, etc etc, the list goes on and on. We all need to step it up in prayers and fasting. If Catholics did their job this would not be happening. I take part of the blame.

Devotion to the Holy Face comes with amazing promises like, we render to Our Lord the same homage and reparation that St. Veronica rendered to Jesus when she wiped his holy face.

I highly recommend the Chaplet of the Holy Face, the Golden Arrow Prayer and other prayers Our Lord suggested to Sr. Marie. They are all at the website. Please guys, pray these prayers every day with urgency and faith. Tell all your family and friends and ask them to sperad the word. Lets storm heaven with these prayers and call down graces to the earth.

J.M.J.
This is the second time I have heard about this devotion this week (I hadn't heard of it before), and I have been thinking of taking it up. Thank you for the confirmation!

I first read about the devotion in a pamphlet I found at my parish. It had an address where one can send a double-stamped envelope to to receive a free Holy face medal. It's:

Holy Face Association
P.O. Box 821
Champlain, NY U.S.A. 12919-1821

Thank you for posting this, Lucky! God go with you,
-Beaumains

Your welcome! :slight_smile: Spread the word!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.