DH trouble at work

Hi all, me again. I need another prayer for DH. I am praying to St.Monica daily and have started a St.Joseph novena . . .here’s the scoop:

If you’ve read my posts in the past, you know that DH has a major attendance problem at work and has been written up several times in the past for tardiness/absence. It’s probably been a year or better since he’s been written up, but just yesterday he was given another warning.

DH has been struggling this last week to get in before noon, however he puts in his 40hrs/wk and does all the dirty work that nobody else wants to do w/out complaining.

DH was very upset last night to the point of tears. Please pray for us both to persevere for the next 90 days and that the Lord will preserve our family’s health so that we don’t have to miss work and risk his job.

Pray that the Lord will soften DH’s heart to hear His call to come back to the faith thru the fullness of the sacraments and that DH will begin going to mass w/ us as a family once again (hasn’t been in a year) - so that he may receive all the graces that the Lord wants to bless him w/. Praying that the Lord will use this occurrance to help DH overcome his addiction to the computer and late night hours once and for all.

Thanks and God Bless, JLC

Heavenly Father, we beg You to guide our loved ones who have strayed far from You back to their faith - faith in You. And we beg You to guide them back to us as well. Please let Cecilia’s Dear Husband see that “he” is drowning himself, and that all he has to do is to look up and reach out his hand to You to overcome his fears, and that when he does his fears, trials, and worries will all diminish with each prayer as he asks for Your help. In the name of Your Son Jesus I pray in confidence. Amen.

Saint Jude intercede before the Lord Jesus forthis family.

You’re in my prayers.

St Jude, pray for us.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for your family…

I am praying very hard for your husband and family.

***† JMJTJ †

Your intentions will be in my prayers.*

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you † ***

Praying very hard to St. Joseph for your family!

Prayers promised

Father, in Jesus’ name please hear and grant the prayers of our long-suffering sister’s heart. Please heal the spirit and life of her husband from his self-defeating ways. Please help him, his wife and family to begin to flourish in heath and livelihood.

Amen

Still praying hard!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.