Dhaka shooting: Hostage situation as gunmen battle police

Dhaka, Bangladesh (CNN)Armed attackers are holding as many as 20 hostages at a cafe in a diplomatic zone of Bangladesh’s capital. A gunbattle with police left at least one officer dead.
As police exchanged fire with the gunmen, the attackers threw explosives at officers, a source at the scene said. cnn.com/2016/07/01/asia/bangladesh-dhaka-shooting/index.html

Its tragic, but a small token is its better all 9 of the gunman are in one place.

ISIS claiming responsibility abcnews.go.com/International/shooting-hostage-situation-underway-bangladesh/story?id=40283510

I don’t think anyone but by Gods grace comes out of this and probably wounded. Thats a small place with 9 gunman. I can’t see how time plays into this, they don’t want anything but to kill people, they are not gonna change their mind, that would be a first. I don’t get these people at all. This is all for appearance and media prolonging it?

any updates?

closed #6

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.