DH's job interview Tuesday

My DH has been job hunting for a higher paid position ever since we found out we were expecting our 2nd son (now a month and a half old). He interviewed this Monday for a position and got the call for a 2nd interview this next Tuesday. Please pray for our family!

Dear Saint Joseph, you were yourself once faced with the responsibility of providing the necessities of life for Jesus and Mary. Look down with fatherly compassion upon me in my anxiety over my present inability to support my family. Please help me to find gainful employment very soon, so that this heavy burden of concern will be lifted from my heart and that I am soon able to provide for those whom God has entrusted to my care. Help us to guard against bitterness and discouragement, so that we may emerge from this trial spiritually enriched and with even greater blessings from God. Amen.

Heavenly Father please let this second interview for next Tuesday prove successful! Please allow Mr V to show what a valuable contribution his work wil be. I ask Your loving blessing on this family in the name of Jesus.

Give him our best wishes for his interview, Trishie

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

+JMJTJ+

Your intentions will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Praying for you and your family Mrs V…

Prayers for you!

Francesca

Blessed St. Joseph, model of workmen, intercede on behalf of Mrs_V’s husband. As you provided for your family, the Virgin Mary and baby Jesus, he too wants to provide for his family.

Holy Mary, intercede on his behalf so that a job suitable for him that also allows him to glorify God can be found.

God, our Father, we turn to you seeking your divine help and guidance as he looks for suitable employment.
He needs your wisdom to guide his footsteps along the right path, and to lead him to find the proper things to say and do in his quest. He wishes to use the gifts and talents you have given him, but he needs the opportunity to do so with gainful employment.
Do not abandon him, dear Father, in this search, but rather grant him this favor he seeks so that he may return to you with praise and thanksgiving for your gracious assistance.

Grant this through Christ, our Lord.
Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary Mother of God pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

I am praying for your intention.

Still praying for you and your intentions…

You have my prayers.

Dearest Blessed Mother, wrap your loving mantle around Mr. V and present him to your Divine Son. Please obtain from Him for Mr. V the job which He wants him to have - one which allow him to earn a proper living to support his family and one in which he can be a witness to the faith. May God’s holy will be done! Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of death. Amen.

The interview is tomorrow! We have to pick up his suit from the dry cleaners this afternoon. I hope it is okay that he wears the same suit to both interviews because we only have one for him. I am praying so hard that he gets this job, but I know that God’s ways are perfect and His will be done. :gopray:

The same suit is Ok, but he should wear a different shirt and tie. Don’t wear a red tie. Some studies have shown that red ties creat tension and agressive feelings. I can’t provide the source, but its been my rule of thumb.

I continue to pray for your DH.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.