DH's job

Please pray for a situation with DH's work to be resolved in a fair and just manner.

Thank you!

Praying for you!

Dear St. Joseph, patron of workers, I ask that you intercede for DH before your foster son, our Lord Jesus. May DH and those that depend on his or her income know that He is with them, and greatly desires what is best for them. Amen :signofcross:

I'll pray for this intention and for the welfare of your family at Mass this morning.
God grant peace and happiness to your family in all respects.

:coffee::coffee:

Thank you all for the prayers.

Things are really bad for us right now. DH has basically been severely demoted after 2 1/2 years of working his can off for his company (as in he's never home with his family), he has given everything he has to give for these people and this is what he gets in return. He has done NOTHING to deserve this, they are just playing games with him. He will take a pay cut and lose his company car (now we have to come up with $$ to buy one).

We are in complete shock right now and I feel like God has completely abandoned us right now. I'm really struggling with the temptation to be angry at God....I know I have to fight that but I really, really need prayer right now.

DH has not eaten in two days. I'm worried about him. The ramifications for this are huge for us. There is no way we will be able to hang on to our home with a cut in our income. No way.

Praying for your husband's problem at work to be resolved and that you get the money needed to provide for your family ...

Hail Mary
Full of grace
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Lord, please help masondoggy know that you have a plan and that everything you do is for our good. Maybe it is time for DH to look for another job. Maybe you are trying to get DH to depend totally on you in faith and not on his employer for what he truly needs in life. Help this family to pay their bills and not lose their home. If they have to move that would be very disruptive for them. If that's what you will require of them, may they not lose their faith, but know that you are calling them to depend on you completely in faith and on each other. Finances and security make our lives livable and easy, I know, but the peace that does not fail in times of poverty and instability of security is the peace that comes from you alone and in placing all one's confidence in you, surrendered to your merciful will. Help this family to humbly place all their confidence in you and to be totally surrendered to your merciful love, your will. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.