Diagnosed with Kidney Lesion

In mid July, I had a sonogram to look at bile duct stones that I have and the scan also showed a Kidney Lesion, complicated and suspicious. I just found this out today as the doctor terminated me from the practice and wouldn’t give me the results when I requested them then. I’m a charity case, so I’m thinking the cost I already incurred plus any continuing costs might have something to do with the termination. Anyway, I began making payments to my account, since when they terminated me I was denied the charity care, even for the previous services she said would be covered. I guess I was able to get the results since I have begun to make payments. I need prayer to be able to keep the resentment I feel at bay. I find it disturbing that a doctor would withhold results for monetary reasons. Especially ones of this nature. I also need prayer because there is no way I can get any care for the Kidney Lesion. I’ve called around and would have to pay for treatment and that’s out of the question. I slip through all of the cracks when it comes to aid of any kind, though I am considered to be in “poverty” I’m not quite poor enough because I live with other poor people who are blood relatives, though they don’t support me. After many years of working (in healthcare) and being insured this has been an eye opening experience. To think, I could potentially die because I don’t have reasonable/affordable access to health care. That’s just beyond me, but I know it happens. I’m grateful for your prayers and keep everyone and all intentions in my prayers as well.

O Lord, please heal Diem. Heal Diem and give them the medical care that is needed to help him/her. †

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen.

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning,
is now,
and ever shall be,
world without end.

Amen.

Praying for you Diem. :signofcross:

Thank you all for the prayers. I feel the strength of them, because I’m calm, where I normally wouldn’t be in my current situation. God Bless you.

Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen.

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning,
is now,
and ever shall be,
world without end.

Amen.

Loving God we entrust Diem to You in his health need.
Please bring about in his life what is needed for his health and welfare, and his peace of mind and spirit. Thank You our God

Loving God we entrust Diem to You.
Please bring about in his life what is needed for his health and welfare, and his peace of mind and spirit. Thank You our God

Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen

:frowning: I’m praying for you Diem…

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

May our Lord come to your assistance and have mercy on you. Our Lord has a plan, may you keep your confidence in him and in his plans for you. May his will be done in your life with no obtacles to his will. May he heal you in accordance with his holy will and give you deep peace and holy abandonment. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.