Diana is having brain surgery today...right now!

Diana is having brain surgery to remove a soft-ball size tumor from the center of her brain. The surgery began at 7:30 this morning (1/28/2009). I’ve just learned that the expected 6 hour surgery is going to take even longer, maybe until this evening.
I asked the priest to pray for her at Mass this morning at 7:00 and he did.
I hope people here will also pray for her!
Thank you.

Praying for Diana’s surgery to be a success and the surgeons be guided by our Lord as they perform this surgery. And for Diana’s healing.

Praying for Diana.

I will keep Diana in my prayers that the Lord will carefully guide her surgeon, and that Diana will be able to recover well. I have you also in my prayers at this anxious time.
May the Lord sit with you as you wait.
:grouphug:

Praying…
mlz

praying…

Praying for the best possible outcome and a speedy recovery.:gopray2:

Prayers at this most difficult time. For full recovery and that Our Lady and Our Lord will be protecting Diana through all of this.

Praying very hard for Diana!

Lord, place angels at the side of Diana’s bed, and guide those who are around her. Place her in the palm of Your hand.

Let the surgery be successful and her body recover. Let those who love her be comforted.

Amen.

Praying for Diana and her family…

I will remember Diana in my prayers tonight :highprayer:

Praying for Diana.

Praying for Diana.

**Thank you all! I received news last night after nearly a 10 hour surgery that Diana survived.

She is in the hospital until at least this Sunday recovering. She needs to be able to eat, walk, and do other basic functions before they’ll release her.

I thank everyone here for praying for her!**

Thank you, God! I pray that she will continue to recover completely and regain her strength ASAP!

We thank God for Diana’s successful surgery, and ask You, our God to help her to continue through to good recovery and a healthy, happy life.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread
Forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Diana has had a set back. She suffered a stroke yesterday. The doctors are not sure if or how she will come out of this. Currently, her entire face is paralized. They say the next 3 days are critial and they expect, if she does make it, she will remain in the hospital for weeks.
Diana has been able to communicate that she is in extreme pain - level 9 out of 10 - the doctors are trying to prevent her from getting any pain medication as they need to monitor her brain activity, although they have broken down and given her some medication to help.
Please continue your prayers! Thank you for praying for her.

Thank God That She Is Alright. Will Continue To Pray For Her.
Grandma Glor

A rosary is promised for Diana.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.