Did I invalidate the Devotion of the Three Hail Marys?

One short devotion I do is the Devotion of the Three Hail Marys (catholictradition.org/Mary/three.htm), which is supposed to be prayed 2x per day. Sometimes, it comes to I pray the ‘day’ part just before sunset and the ‘night’ part just before sunrise–does this invalidate the Devotion?

Also, I just got back from Washington, DC yesterday (I was visiting the Franciscan Custody of the Holy Land’s American monastery) and I had to catch an early plane home (had to wake up at 4:00 AM on Monday morning). Anyway, I prayed the ‘night’ prayer for Sunday night/Monday pre-sunrise (although now my Scrupulous mind wonders if I actually did or not) and I think I prayed the Monday ‘day’/pre-sunset part. I was so tired, I sort of fell asleep on Monday night before I said the Monday ‘night’ part of the Devotion and woke up at ~8:30 AM on Tuesday (after sunrise). I quickly prayed the Monday ‘night’/Tuesday pre-dawn part of the prayer, but it was during the post-sunrise day of Tuesday. Did I now invalidate the promises of the Devotion of the Three Hail Marys?

Of course you didn’t! God isn’t unreasonable. God knows we can only honestly do what we can honestly do. Please don’t be fearful regarding such things.
God bless your sincere heart!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.