Did Jesus and jews knew?

Did Jesus knew that many jews in anticipation of the Messiah fell into hypocrisy and do not accept Christ and, in their delusion, not fulfilled the Old Testament?
Did Jesus knew that only through death and resurrection will save everyone?
Did jews waits for some kind of hypocrisy King or something, but not the Son of the God?

Well, blylby, you raise some pretty interesting questions here. I would recommend having recourse to the Catechism of the Catholic Church for concrete doctrine on the nature of Salvation History and God's Revelation in the Old and New Covenants. Here's a good place you might want to start with though: vatican.va/archive/ENG0015/__PG.HTM

z Bohom,
+Stephen

yes, yes, yes!

Peace

[quote="hazcompat, post:3, topic:331934"]
yes, yes, yes!

Peace

[/quote]

Well, I'm not sure if I would agree with using the term "hypocrisy King" for the Jewish tradition of the Mashiach (Messiah), perhaps following this link will give you a better understanding of the current Jewish perspective on Messiahship: jewfaq.org/mashiach.htm

But certainly Jesus Christ fulfilled the Messianic prophesies to their fullest and most complete interpretation, as made known by His Divine Revelation.

+Stephen

Well guys, i'm so sorry about using this term :o
Thanks for advice, seems like SMS catechisis with only one quote per day is not so helpful, but the full one is :D
Actually my term "fulfilled the Old Testament" is not so right also, cause i think this is not so global as Word of God. Old Testament (Covenants) and his fullfilled it's the way for one and only Covenant, which including Old+New Covenants - it's the same one way to Jesus.

Hey blybly, no problem! I'm hope we were able to be of service! It's always good and beneficial to ask questions when we are uncertain.

Pax Christi,
+Stephen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.