Did you ever watch that show "Freakazoid!"?

It was an old cartoon from 1995, and I wasn’t old enough to realize how witty it was when I first saw it. I won’t spoil it, but I saw this clip on Youtube and it had me cracking up. :stuck_out_tongue:

I loved that show as a kid.

Some of the stuff, though, I really didn’t like. For example, I don’t like it when heroes choose to save the lives of those they love over the lives of other people. It just bugs me. Because that’s not what true heroes do. True heroes don’t pick and choose lives.

Yeah, I really liked that show. :thumbsup:

raises hand One of my all time favorite shows. I even rented the first season through Netflix and I noticed that in the commentaries the actor that did the voice of Freakaozid mentioned something about them starting to film the pilot on Ash Wednesday. I honestly don’t remember what he exactly he said but I was so happy because I took it to mean that he is Catholic.

That was a funny show, I wish they did more episodes of it.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.