Did you know 12-year-olds can get the Plan B pill without parental consent?

Year-long FOX21 News investigation uncovers unnerving information

COLORADO SPRINGS, COLO. –

One Colorado Springs clinic is offering kids as young as 12 access to the Plan B pill without any parental consent.

fox21news.com/news/story.aspx?id=1040470

This happens in the UK too. The law also allows girls to get abortions without parental consent at 16. :eek: :frowning:

That’s insane! Since when can a child get so much as a tooth pulled without written parental consent? What if the child was the victim of coercion or abuse?

Lord have mercy. Praying.

Very sad indeed. Praying so very hard to see the overcome of the culture of death.

This is insane.

This does not really surprise me, back when I was in middle school, between 6th and 7th grade (kids are generally 12-13 yrs old), this is the time frame when myself and many other classmates were starting to have their first sexual encounters, especially over summer breaks, and this was back in the mid 1980s…so I can only imagine how young they are starting nowadays!!!

Human trafficking, and sexual slaves runners seem to be the biggest pushers behind these blind medical options for the young.

We should also see the medical facilities that disregard parental rights are worse than clinics that provided back ally abortions before Roe V Wade. It parallels the grooming of a clinic (acting as a person in authority) will make the patients (young girls) scared to tell about mistakes by using guilt against them.

Idk about this medicine. I wonder if this medicine interacts with common Childreens medicines. Would a child be able to ask such critical questions.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.