Did you see this?

I’ve been watching “Dr Horrible’s Sing Along Blog” and I think it’s really great. So I was wondering if the rest of you had seen it, and what you think of it.

No, but next time, when you post something like this, think of a better title.

Excuse me! I don’t think there’s anything wrong with a simple inquiry. There’s no need to be snippy.

never, but it’s worth to give it a look?

Definitely. IMHO, it’s the funniest thing this summer.

mystic of god . i agree there is nothing wrong with the title. there is no need for comments like that.

I can’t get it…my speakers are out…I’m going to try to open it at work.

Thanks. But after the first 15 seconds, it lost me. :frowning:

Not interested. Thanks, anyhow.

:o

Give it at least the first episode (although the best numbers are in episode 2). I usually can’t stand superheroes or supervillains, but this is up there with Watchmen in the super-whatevers I love.

Dr. Horrible cracks me up :thumbsup:

Well, being partial to Doogie Howser, Firefly, Joss Whedon and musicals I couldn’t resists watching it when my daughter called it to my attention. I thought it was very well done. The music was good, the acting was campy and the ending was appropriate. It certainly wasn’t a waste of my time. Glad it wasn’t a real movie or a tv series, but thought it was a rather good use of internet production.

Just clicked on it again and still love the guy’s entire motivation:
“By the way, it’s not about making money, it’s about taking money. Destroying the status quo, because the status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it. Look, I’m just trying to change the world.” :smiley:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.