Dieing from Leukemia

Hello fellow Catholics, I beg for any and all prayers for my brother’s girlfriend, who doesn’t seem to have much time left on this Earth (since the Leukemia is really taking it’s toll on her and the doctor’s say there isn’t much time left for her). However, I trust in God’s merciful love and I feel He’ll help us get through whatever does happen in the end. But again, I still beseech everyone for any prayers said for her, and if anyone wants to join in on our 24 Glory Be novena to St. Therese of the Child Jesus (which I and other family members will be starting today since on the 9th through the 17th, it becomes 1 great prayer in common with the petitioner), I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you guys so much for any and all prayers. God bless.

Praying for your intentions.

How very sad this is. I will be praying for your intentions and will pray the St. Therese novena also.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
AMEN

Prayers comin’ your way. Ave Maria, gratia plena…

Peace,

Gail

P.S. I’m kinda in the process myself. Arrythmia and an inoperable heart condition. Could you pray for me too while you’re at it?

I’m joining in prayers and in 24 Glory Be novena to St. Therese of the Child Jesus .
May your brother’s girlfriend shall be healed and saved from her heavy illness .
May God have Mercy and give her a quick recovery. In Jesus Holy Name Amen

Our Father… Glory Be… Amen

Gail , you'll be also in my prayers and novena

Praying for her and all those suffering from leukemia. May God have mercy and grant them peace.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
AMEN

LORD Jesus
Heal Ur Daughter

Will be praying the Divine Mercy chaplet for her.

Praying for your brother’s girlfriend

Praying very hard to St. Peregrine for her!

Amen. Jesus touch suka’s brother’s girlfriend with the miraculous healing power of Your hand. Mary, pray with us. Amen. :harp:

praying
grandma glor

Holy Angels, please pray for the girl

I’m offering a prayer for her now as well as for her loved ones, that they may give her strength and hope.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.