Differences between Ignatius and Oxford Bibles

Is there any differences in translation between the RSV-CE of The Ignatius Bible and the Oxford Bible? They both seem to be printed by Oxford. Do they contain thees/thous? I read a thread from 06 speaking about this but they cited an earlier thread that I can’t find.

I am thinking of buying either the

Oxford Compact Catholic Bible
us.oup.com/us/catalog/general/subject/Bibles/TextReferenceBibles/RevisedStandardVersion/?view=usa&ci=9780195288537
ISBN13: 9780195288537

or

the Ignatius Compact Bible
ignatius.com/IProducts/23883/ignatius-bible-compact.aspx

ISBN: 9781586171018

[quote="ChristianSurfer, post:1, topic:319956"]
Is there any differences in translation between the RSV-CE of The Ignatius Bible and the Oxford Bible? They both seem to be printed by Oxford. Do they contain thees/thous? I read a thread from 06 speaking about this but they cited an earlier thread that I can't find.

I am thinking of buying either the

Oxford Compact Catholic Bible
us.oup.com/us/catalog/general/subject/Bibles/TextReferenceBibles/RevisedStandardVersion/?view=usa&ci=9780195288537
ISBN13: 9780195288537

or

the Ignatius Compact Bible
ignatius.com/IProducts/23883/ignatius-bible-compact.aspx

ISBN: 9781586171018

[/quote]

If they are both printed by Oxford (as is the giant print Bible) then the printed text should be the same. This is the RSV-CE translation which does include the 'thees and thous.' There is no compact or giant print version of the RSV-2CE (which removed the 'thees and thous') out yet, and I get the feeling that there won't be for a very long time.:shrug:

Thanks for the information CalCatholic

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.