Differences between Men and Women

I was wondering what the differences between men and women, in relation to their vocations as men and women. There's so many different opinions. So, any resources would be appreciated but the more authoritative the better!

I'd, also be interested in what Men and Women would have been like before the fall. That really doesn't matter though. Just an intellectual pursuit...:D

[quote="grafs50, post:1, topic:265845"]
I was wondering what the differences between men and women, in relation to their vocations as men and women. There's so many different opinions. So, any resources would be appreciated but the more authoritative the better!

[/quote]

[quote="grafs50, post:2, topic:265845"]
I'd, also be interested in what Men and Women would have been like before the fall. That really doesn't matter though. Just an intellectual pursuit...:D

[/quote]

Would you like to elaborate?

You might want to read this.

vatican.va/holy_father/john_paul_ii/apost_letters/documents/hf_jp-ii_apl_15081988_mulieris-dignitatem_en.html

It doesn't rlly matter that much Nelka. And thanks Phooie!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.