Difficult Business Situation

I think this is the first time I’ve ever asked someone outside my immediate family for prayer regarding a business situation. However, I’m on the computer right now because I can’t sleep due to worrying about this situation. I would appreciate prayers for my ability to complete a major financial transaction by the end of this week. To do so will require accomodating the varying needs of lenders, owners, and an often challenging partner. I want to trust that God will handle this situation and trust His will, but I have to admit I’m having a difficult time doing this.

Thanks for your prayers.

David:confused:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

David, I believe that you have the ability and the skills to successfully achieve this!

I ask the Holy Spirit to help you with confidence, with inspiration of your thoughts, words, processes, and the thoughts and words of all those with whom you need to negociate.

May the Holy Spirit be with you throughout!

Pope John the 23rd used to send his angel ahead to negociate. Perhaps your angel might help you with this.

Father, in Jesus name please give David confidence, means, the cooperation of all concerned…and success in this endeavour, and in all aspects of his life.

Bless you! :slight_smile: Trishie

Praying for your situation.

Know that the Lord your God is Almighty, He created the Heavens and the Earth!!! His resume qualifies Him to be trusted over everybody :smiley: . Remember, “Everything happens for the better good of those that love the Lord”. God bless you in all that you are doing.

Welcome to the forum David. Praying for your situation. :slight_smile:

God bless,
Ut

Hail Mary, Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

You have my prayers

Hail Mary full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

***+JMJTJ+

Your intentions will be in my prayers.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.