Digital Subliminal messaging technology

Think it will ever be used? Does anyone know if it could be detected?

awakeningblog.com/truth-about-digital-tv.html

With the greatest respect. From what I've read in the links posted, this seems, a slightly muddled version of the actual truth of several pieces of research, their effect on the human body, and how these systems have been utilised by the Military. We know they have, because of the money that has been spent by the United States Government. Some of them were tested by Police.

The slight problem I have is that I am very, very busy at the moment, and to explain about this in proper detail (as best I understand it, and I have written quite a lot about these type of systems in the past on an number of Professional Technology Forums you probably can't access) will involve quite a long post. I always try to keep any post I make, as short and concise as possible.

I wouldn't mind doing that for you IF you or anyone else, is quite genuinely worried about this, but as it involves several concomitantly complex subjects, that have to be covered in regard to the different systems involved, it's a bit involved for me to contemplate right at the moment.

If a number of people are truly concerned about this, and signify that I will respond with very clear explanations that any normal person could easily follow. To do that will involve analogies, and illustrations which take thought and time.

I remain your humble servant in Christ.

PP

Did you read the article? A U.S. patent was approved for this in the U.S. Patent Office in 1992.

Quote : “Did you read the article? A U.S. patent was approved for this in the U.S. Patent Office in 1992.”

With tremendous respect, I first encountered that article regarding the Patent a very considerable number of years ago. You’ll appreciate then, it’s hardly news. Old hat really.

Some of the finest Digital Designers in The Professional Audio Field are friends and correspondents of mine. So I commissioned the Professor that the led the team of scientific researchers that developed the model of human hearing widely utilised by scientists, medical experts and audio designers alike, to analyse this further study published in the highly respected Journal of NeuroPhysiology for my personal benefit. Which you will no doubt find absorbingly interesting.

The whole subject is a little complex, so I had a top man in the field, help me to grasp it, as best I could. For I consider myself a simple man.

But in the past I have written a great deal on this and closely related subjects, which was why I made the offer I did.

I do very much like to make things really as simple as possible, so that even a child could understand it.

Inaudible High-Frequency Sounds Affect Brain Activity: Hypersonic Effect

jn.physiology.org/content/83/6/3548.full

Anyway, I hope you enjoy that.

Truly, I think it’s marvellous that you can grasp these concepts without expert assistance. For I couldn’t.

But that’s great and I sincerely thank you, for saving me any long posts.

God Bless You!

PP

Thank you for the link ole chap. I’ll be sure to check it out once I find a wee bit of time.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.