DIL in Hospital, Son at Boot, Baby at Home

Please pray for my DIL who was admitted to the hospital tonight with possible preterm labor. If that is the case, she is 2 1/2 mos. early. Her husband, my son is at boot camp and their one year old is with her paternal grandfather for the night. Cannot afford not working, will lose their home without her income. It is a frightening situation for them. Prayers most deeply appreciated.

Jesus please comfort and give support to this wife and husband and help them to resolve the difficulties they both face.
Please heal the young mother and prevent this premature arrival of the baby, for both mother and baby’s sakes. Please give peace and security to her and her husband.
Please help grandmother in all her anxieties about her son and his wife and the little ones.

Please grant our prayers for this family Jesus.

Praying from today’s Liturgy of the Hours:

Psalm 17 (18)
Thanksgiving for salvation and victory

I will love you, Lord, my strength: Lord, you are my foundation and my refuge, you set me free.
My God is my help: I will put my hope in him, my protector, my sign of salvation, the one who raises me up.
I will call on the Lord – praise be to his name – and I will be saved from my enemies.

The waves of death flooded round me, the torrents of Belial tossed me about,
the cords of the underworld wound round me, death’s traps opened before me.
In my distress I called on the Lord, I cried out to my God:
from his temple he heard my voice, my cry to him came to his ears.

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

Praying for your DIL, your son, the unborn baby and your whole family. May God give them comfort in their time of need. God Bless.

+JMJTJ+

Storming Heaven for your family.
You will all be in my prayers.

*** Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen***

God bless you +

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Daughter .

Praying very hard for them!

Praying hard for you and your family…

Still praying!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.