Disabled with a spine injury in need of prayers to get a flight tomorrow

Hi everyone

I have a spine injury and use a cane and a wheelchair…

I cannot take the heat in Arizona any longer. My back is in excruciating pain. And I have trouble breathing and am filled with anxiety.

I need to fly back east ASAP, hopefully tomorrow, but I need 2 seats to spread my legs out and lean forward because of the pain but I cannot find any flights with rates I can afford.

Please pray for me that I have the peace that knows no understanding and find a flight.

As always I am right now uniting my physical sufferings to His crossd for all of you praying for me.

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Vito Joseph : )

Praying for you!

Praying for your intentions.

PATER NOSTER,
qui es in caelis,
sanctificetur nomen tuum.
Adveniat regnum tuum.
Fiat voluntas tua, sicut in caelo et in terra.
Panem nostrum quotidianum da nobis hodie,
et dimitte nobis debita nostra
sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris.
Et ne nos inducas in tentationem,
sed libera nos a malo. Amen.

Praying…

Thank you so much Denise, Tawny, Provobis and ChibiViolet.

I talked with a friend about Jesus on the phone tonight for 2 hours.

I feel so calm now.

My back is in excruciating pain still but I feel Jesus here.

Offering it up for all of you.

Still working on finding a flight.

But I trust Jesus.

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Offering prayers for your intentions and for a lessening of your back pain.

You are in my prayers.

Remember,
O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that any one who fled to thy protection,
implored thy help or sought thy intercession,
was left unaided.
Inspired with this confidence,
I fly unto thee,
O Virgin of virgins my Mother;
to thee do I come,
before thee I stand,
sinful and sorrowful;
O Mother of thy Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions,
but in thy clemency hear and answer me.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace,
The Lord is with Thee;
Blessed art thou among women,
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Our Father,
who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

praying for you Vito Joseph and that you will be able to find a flight to accomodate you. The temperatures in Arizona have been pretty brutal the last 10 days or so. They hit all of a sudden. The monsoons should be here in another week or so. Praying you will find a flight out soon.

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen.

:crossrc:***

Thank you very much Ms Surveyor, 7Sorrows, EatPrayLove, Essieffe and AKDee!

I am praying hard for you all right now too!

Sincerely,

Vito Joseph

Praying for you, so sorry you are having such difficulty.

Have you tried ringing whichever airline’s special assistance section and explaining your physical problems? We have had help from airlines when travelling because my husband has some disability and spinal problems.

Gracious and merciful Father, please come to his assistance.

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Prayer for a Miracle

God of all creation, you who spoke a simple command and brought forth light from
the darkness, I ask you now to send forth your miracle-working power to heal VitoJoseph. You cleansed the lepers, opened the eyes of the blind and by
speaking a simple command, you empowered the crippled to rise up and walk.
You sent forth your life-giving power to all those in need, including those you raised from
the dead. I ask you to send forth your healing power into VitoJoseph’s body and give him the strength to fight his illness. I ask this through my Lord, Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen

Praying that all of your needs will be met, that you will be able to find an affordable flight, and that, ultimately, your current suffering will be greatly lessened.

May God bless you and walk closely with you, as you unite your life to His.

Praying for you through the intercession of Saints Peter and Paul, whose feast day we celebrate as a Church today…

PRAYER TO SAINTS PETER AND PAUL

O holy Apostles, Peter and Paul, I choose you this day and forever to be my special patrons and advocates; thee, Saint Peter, Prince of the Apostles, because thou art the Rock, upon which Almighty God hath built His Church; thee, Saint Paul, because thou wast fore-chosen by God as the Vessel of election and the Preacher of truth in the whole world. Obtain for me, I pray you, lively faith, firm hope, and burning love; complete detachment from myself, contempt of the world, patience in adversity, humility in prosperity, attention in prayer, purity of heart, a right intention in all my works, diligence in fulfilling the duties of my state of life, constancy in my resolutions, resignation to the will of God and perseverance in the grace of God even unto death; that so, by means of your intercession and your glorious merits, I may be able to overcome the temptations of the world, the flesh and the devil, and may be made worthy to appear before the chief and eternal Shepherd of souls, Jesus Christ, Who with the Father and the Holy Ghost liveth and reigneth for endless ages, to enjoy His presence and love Him forever. Amen.

Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory be.

V. Thou shalt make them princes over all the earth.
R. They shall be mindful of Thy name, O Lord.

Let us pray:

O God, Whose right hand raised up blessed Peter, when he walked upon the water and began to sink, and thrice delivered his fellow-Apostle Paul from the depths of the sea, when he suffered shipwreck: graciously hear us and grant, by the merits of them both, that we also may attain unto everlasting glory: Who livest and reignest world without end. Amen

Praying hard.

Thank you PollyLodges, DoGodsbidding and Isca!

I just got 2 seas for tomorrow AM

Please keep me in prayer though. My back pain is no better and I need to be ok to fly.

Going to water therapy now. I will pray for all your intentions as I swim!

Sincerely,

So glad you got some help - two seats are better than one! Praying that you have some relief from your pain and an uneventful flight. :slight_smile:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.