Discerning a vocation to the priesthood...

Please pray for me, I’m discerning a vocation to the priesthood, and meeting with the Associate Vocation Director of London Diocese this Friday. He happens to also be the spiritual director of Credo, the Youth Group I attend, didn’t know he was also AVD!

Please keep me in your attentions…a few hurdles that need to be overcome.

John P. Noonan

You will be in my prayers John. :smiley:

I shall pray for you too John and may God bless you and be by your side throughout.

Grahame

I will likewise pray for you and others to be drawn to a life of vocations. Discerning is a hard and long process, but remember that all is to happen in God’s time NOT our time!

God Bless
-Sara

You will certainly be in my prayers, John. I am in the same position and just met with the vocation director of my diocese last Friday. God bless you–

May the Lord continue to bless your life with His great love! How exciting for you and the Church:) . Jesus is with you as you pursue the call to a priestly vocation and the Holy Spirit will guide your decisions. Thank you for allowing us to be part of your prayer circle as you discern.

Peace…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.