Discovery Channel to run special on Sunday night about the Crucifixion

Well, they're at it again--Easter is coming and the Discovery Channel is going to have a show investigating the "cold case" of Jesus' execution. They're even going to call it "Who framed Jesus?" (or something similar). They're probably going to trot out the same old "experts" who, of course, are going to contradict what the Gospels say.

[quote="Tenebrae, post:1, topic:190124"]
Well, they're at it again--Easter is coming and the Discovery Channel is going to have a show investigating the "cold case" of Jesus' execution. They're even going to call it "Who framed Jesus?" (or something similar). They're probably going to trot out the same old "experts" who, of course, are going to contradict what the Gospels say.

[/quote]

A good read before watching this would be "A Case for Christ" by Lee Strobels.

FSC

I saw an TV ad for this. The announcer said, "Who murdered Jesus?" I talked back to the tv (as I do sometimes) and said, "We all did. He died for the sins of all of us because God sent him as our Savior. Case closed."

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.