Distressed college student

im having a very rough senior college yr . im failing a class i need to graduate… i need prayer and guidance.
thank u very much

i get depressed alot
and think things i shouldnt
i just want to get away

thanks for listening

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection,
implored your help or sought your intercession,
was left unaided.
Inspired with this confidence,
I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother;
to you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions,
but in your mercy hear and answer me.
Amen.

Hi,
I would let the professor know you would like to pass the class and that you need to in order to graduate, show him or her your serious about it. I dont know what type of class it is but if this applies sit up in front of the class, participate more and show motivation, do everything you can. If other calsses dont matter so much shift your efforts.

You can also look into getting a tutor for the class or hooking up with someone who is breezing through on studying for the next test and offer to buy them dinner or something or maybe theyll just do it free. These are just some ideas.

Dear Lord Jesus I pray that AngelKitty’s anxiety and stress about this class is reduced but also that she is able walk across the podium and graduate with the rest of her class on time passing this class. Please keep her clam and relaxed and help open doors for her to improver her grades in this course. In this I pray in Jesus’s name. Amen.

Our Father,
who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name,
thy kingdom come,thy will be done,
on Earth as it is in heaven,
give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil,
Amen.

Jesus please give this person peace, so that time spent in study and effort is the more profitable.
Please walk with this student through all the worries of mind and heart, and free them from detrimental anxieties and issues.

Please surround this person with Your light and love.

Praying that you find peace in your school work …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying for your success. I think it would be a good idea to talk to the professor. My SIL did this at Villanova with a calculus class she was having great difficulty with and the professor worked with her to get through it. Good luck!

Lord, I pray that AngelKitty88 gets some help from her professor and even from tutors, if necessary, so she can graduate this year. May she make time to pray every day and talk to you about all her academic concerns, fears, hopes, and all of the issues that are effecting her grades and peace of mind. May she receive all the graces she needs from the Sacraments to keep her well spiritually and able academically. May her professor be kind and very helpful if AngelKitty88 decides to speak with him/her. Bless AngelKitty88 with fruitfulness and with renewed strength and patience with herself as she takes on more time for study. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Lord hear this prayer. Let angelkitty 88 feel your presence and rely on you and get strength to focus and study diligently and effectively. Lord let the circumstances lead her to wisdom and understanding on how she can learn the material. Lord let her get a high grade and pass the course with honor. I thank you Lord for blessing her with this, I love you Father, in Jesus;s name, amen. , John

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.