Divine mercy Chaplet - 3 pm Pray for your sins!

:)I would like to encourage everyone to pray the Divine Mercy Chaplet. This is a very holy and powerful prayer that can allow your sins to be totally forgiven by Jesus if you are really sorry for your sins. This can be prayed anytime but Jesus has told us to pray at 3 o'clock on the first Sunday after Easter.

Jesus has mentioned "Whoever will recite it will receive great mercy at the hour of death." he has also suggested "Even if there were a sinner most hardened, if he were to recite this chaplet only once, he wuld receive grace from My infinite mercy...I decided to grant unimaginable graces to those souls who trust in My mercy."

this is a very good opportunity to pray for your sins so i would like to encourage all people to pray.

Jesus laid down 3 conditions necessary for the prayers:

1) The prayer is to be directed to Him.
2) It is to take place at 3 pm, and it is to appeal to teh merits of His Passion.
3) It is to be a prayer full of trust and accompanied by works of mercy toward one's neighbor.

For how to pray, please search online for the process. Sorry, but it will take a long time to type it up. For the mystery, one very good website is

rosary-center.org/glorious.htm

Everyone should pray.:thumbsup:

thank you :slight_smile:

Thank you so much for posting this, I did not know Jesus said this. I was wondering when he said this; is it in the Bible? Thanks.:)

you’re welcome.:wink:

for the source of the sentances, they were from a brochure that i got from church. It is said that, on Sr Faustina kowalska’s diary on 22nd February 1931, it is written that Jesus said the afore statements to Sr Faustina Kowalska.

I hope you have prayed and have all your sins forgiven!:slight_smile:

May God bless u!:slight_smile:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.