Divine Mercy for My Soul

Hi:

Here is another conversion story at Catholic Ex-Jehovah’s Witnesses. (I hope you have a box of kleenex handy.)

Here is the link:

catholicxjw.com/kathy.html

Jeff Schwehm
www.catholicxjw.com

Wow Jeff! Thank you for sharing that. The Divine Mercy is what led me back to the Catholic Church. I strayed away from God and fell into the ways of the world, but a little voice in the back of my head always said “Do you love me?”. “Yes” I would say, sometimes annoyed by the little voice that always seemed to ask the same question. I would hear it all the time, not literally, but like it was just on the tip of my brain or something. One day I went to a Catholic Bookstore with my mom, and there, right in front of me, was a book with Jesus on the cover, and it said on the cover “Do you love me?”. I picked it up and read it. It was a booklet about the Divine Mercy. I realized that Jesus had been calling me all along, and was waiting to give me His love and mercy, and I came home. Jesus had been calling me home, and He knew what it was that would accomplishment such a task. His Divine Mercy.

[quote=jschwehm]Hi:

Here is another conversion story at Catholic Ex-Jehovah’s Witnesses. (I hope you have a box of kleenex handy.)

Here is the link:

catholicxjw.com/kathy.html

Jeff Schwehm
www.catholicxjw.com
[/quote]

Thank you so much for sharing this touching story with us. It is something that I am sharing with my family.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.