Divine Office?

Perhaps it shouldn't be posted here but...How do you access the Mid Morning and Mid Afternoon hours on divineoffice.org?

I would suggest buying the books :D, I say eight a day, and I'm 18 and going into my first year of college!:)

[quote="Zooman77, post:1, topic:336496"]
Perhaps it shouldn't be posted here but...How do you access the Mid Morning and Mid Afternoon hours on divineoffice.org?

[/quote]

You can't through the Web site, you have to purchase the smart phone app for that. It's kind of a rip-off though since the psalmody for those two hours is always identical. Definitely not worth $20.

the psalmody is always the same for daytime prayers, there is only one unique a day! haha there is a reason for that! repition is such a beautiful thing my friends.

[quote="LarsonPio, post:4, topic:336496"]
the psalmody is always the same for daytime prayers, there is only one unique a day! haha there is a reason for that! repition is such a beautiful thing my friends.

[/quote]

Maybe so, but then access to that one psalmody is hardly worth $20. ;-)

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.