Divine providence.....

Hello… Please pray for me for divine providence in my finances/financial situation and my housing/living situation…

Thank you…

Praying for your intentions.

Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name.
Your kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth, as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our debts,
as we also have forgiven our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen :signofcross:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen :signofcross:

[INDENT]Prayer to St. Anthony

St. Anthony, gentlest of Saints, your love for God and charity for his creatures, made you worthy, when on earth, to possess miraculous powers. Miracles waited on your word, which you were ready to speak for those in trouble or anxiety. Encouraged by this thought, I ask you to obtain for Jaysdec assistance in his financial and housing problems.

The answer to his prayer may require a miracle, even so, you are the Saint of Miracles.

O gentle and loving St. Anthony, whose heart was full of sympathy, whisper my petition into the ears of the Infant Jesus, who loved to be held in your arms; and the gratitude of my heart will ever by yours. Amen.

Our Lady of Perpetual Help, pray for us.

:signofcross:

[/INDENT]

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Prayer to St. Jude

“Glorious St. Jude with faith in your goodness I ask your help today. As
one of Christ’s chosen Apostles, you remain a pillar and foundation of His
Church on earth. You are counted we know, among the elders who always stand before God’s throne. From your place of glory we know you do not forget the needs and difficulties of Christ’s little ones here still struggling, like me, on the way home to God. Please intercede for me, gracious St. Jude, and be with me in my daily toil and in all my necessities, especially in all my finacial and employment needs. In Christ’s name, I appeal to you again today. Amen.”

St. Jude, pray for us!

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

For your intentions,

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided.
Inspired with this confidence, I fly to thee ,O Virgin of virgins, my mother;
to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
:gopray:

I just said a prayer for you. God bless you.

Father, be with your child in their hour of need. Give them who hope in You mercy and abundance.

Amen.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee,
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

I will remember your intentions in my prayers today.

May God help you to gain and maintain financial security.

You have my prayers.

“Do not abandon yourselves to despair. We are the Easter people and hallelujah is our song.”
“I plead with you! Never, ever give up on hope, never doubt, never tire, and never become discouraged. Be not afraid.”
“If He asks much of you, it is because He knows you can give much.”

• St Pope John Paul II

Hail Mary, Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee,
Bessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

I left my house a few days ago and please pray that God will provide for me. A good devout catholic family that has a healthy dynamic where I can live… and pray for my mother-Ruby Joann…she needs an intervention… she is an alcoholic and very codependent and controlling… and I am visually impaired…I’m 37 and live in el cajon area in San Diego…and also please. Pray. For her parents …Charles and Reba and for my mother’s boyfriend Monty… @

Please continue. To keep me in all of your prayers… thank you…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.