divorce

too anxious to sleep, too tired to shower, expecting phone calls from PA Catholic Charities and waiting on phone conference with my divorce lawyer at 2:30.

regarding last-minute, serious trickery by my husband. I can’t read him any more, and I thought I knew that I wanted this, but I know we both kinda didn’t wanna, but I am now so completely sexually disabled and he makes that the deciding factor I think.

I need to have everything on the dime by 2:30 to talk to my lawyer who I want to have confidence in but I’m just not sure.

Thank you for your prayers last night, I did sleep though the night, I usually don’t, I got 5 straight hours through trust in the Lord and prayers said, praying the Rosary last night was HARD, so much interference and I am just learning; I think that’s what I need to do, as suggested, is pray the Rosary. Last night I prayed the Luminous Mysteries. I have a church site which lists them. I don’t know which ones to pray today.

Lord, seeing today is Wednesday, it would be good for Lymnehelen to pray the Glorious Mysteries. May she keep faithful to the daily recitation of the Rosary and receive the poweful assistance of Our holy Mother Mary. Mother Mary, please help Lynnehelen to get closer to you so you can bring her ever so close to your Son. Please help Lynnehelen to pray ceaselessly, to rejoice always and in all things to give thanks. Thank you, dearest Mother. I trust in your powerful maternal mediation; may Lynnehelen pray a lot to you and trust in your mediation as well. Amen.

[quote="ready, post:2, topic:300596"]
Lord, seeing today is Wednesday, it would be good for Lymnehelen to pray the Glorious Mysteries. May she keep faithful to the daily recitation of the Rosary and receive the poweful assistance of Our holy Mother Mary. Mother Mary, please help Lynnehelen to get closer to you so you can bring her ever so close to your Son. Please help Lynnehelen to pray ceaselessly, to rejoice always and in all things to give thanks. Thank you, dearest Mother. I trust in your powerful maternal mediation; may Lynnehelen pray a lot to you and trust in your mediation as well. Amen.

[/quote]

Amen.

Jesus, bring consolation and peace to Lynn during this terrible time. Do not let her stray from the beautiful and glorious ways of the Most Holy Rosary of the Blessed Virgin. Strengthen her through Your Mother’s intercession and guide her to a hopeful way of life in You. Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory be, Memorare…

Amen

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be
done, on earth as it is in heaven Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our
trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God pray for us
sinners now and at the hour of our death
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now ever shall be world without end Amen

Praying for this intention.

Praying hard for you.

Praying

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.