Do all non Catholics go to hell?

I have recently returned to the church after a long pause (32 years) while doing some research to bolster my faith.

I ran across a group called “Most Holy Family Monastery”.

I do not wish for you to publish their name as I do not want to lead others to them, but I just wondered what your take is on this group? I must say they have brought out a few points that I have struggled with. In fact they have raised up some serious fear in my thinking.

Please give me your honest opinion on whether or not any of their points have any validity. The main scary thought they give is that most Catholics are going to hell and that all non Catholics are going straight to hell…that thought is basically what I would like your opinion on…thank you.

The following links should assist you in better understanding the Catholic Church’s teaching on salvation. If you have any further questions or concerns that are not answered by these links, please contact Catholic Answers directly.

Recommended Reading:
[LIST]
*]
Will the vast majority of people end up in hell? **
]* How can I explain the Church’s teaching on mortal and venial sins?**
]Salvation from the Catholic Answers’ Library
]How to Interpret John 6:53?
]
Does dying in mortal sin send one to hell?
*]Are Catholics Born Again?
*]Assurance of Salvation?
*]Grace: What It Is and What It Does
*]Mortal Sin (Fathers)
*]How to Become a Catholic
[/LIST]

[LIST]
*]Most Holy Family Monastery
[/LIST]

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.