Do forums ever have a place for Prayer requests?

I wanted to ask for prayer for my niece, Lisa, who has a medical condition(shes a CA forum member) and didn’t know if I could put it in this forum anywhere(aside from right here :wink: ). So please pray for her and is there any possibility of getting a prayer request section added on? Do other forums do this?

All the prayer requests I’ve seen have been put right here, in the Spirituality forum, so it looks to me like you’re in the right spot!

My prayers are with your neice. God Bless

I am praying for her too.

I have requested a seperate forum for them, but so far no luck.

Thank you! I see by the sticky note this morning that I have placed my prayer request in the right place.

Actually if you read the sticky you were supposed to place your prayer request in that thread, not start a new thread.

Yes:) but the sticky was posted AFTER I posted my new thread. Hope everyone that reads this is praying for my niece;)

Your niece is in my prayers.

Charliemac

Thank you, Charliemac! I bet there are alot of real Prayer Warriors that are in this forum!

[quote="Carrie_Andrews, post:8, topic:2913"]
Thank you, Charliemac! I bet there are alot of real Prayer Warriors that are in this forum!

[/quote]

:)

Praying also for your niece...

Praying hard for Lisa.

Your niece will be included in my daily Rosaries. Peace!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.