Do I lose my salvation if I marry this man?

I have had my marriage annulled recently. I have been dating and very much love and want to commit to a catholic man who has been divorced for 15 years. Because we want to marry I have asked him to seek an annulment. He believes he and his ex wife both entered the marriage (they were 20 years old) with the right motives at the time, so feels it is wrong to seek one when in his heart he doesn’t believe he will get one (or even should for that matter!), as at the time they knew what they were doing and were committed to each other upon entering the marriage. I realise i would not be able to take communion if I marry him - would I also lose my salvation by marrying a man who is still married in the eyes of the church?

The following links should answer your question. If you have any further questions, please contact Catholic Answers directly.

Recommended Reading:

Can a Catholic date a divorced person?
I married a divorced man. What about Communion?

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.