Do I need to be baptized?

I was christened in a church of england church as a baby and raised as a christian. Since my children attend the local Catholic school I started attending mass at the Catholic church. My question is, if I wanted to have my boys baptised catholic would I need to be baptised first or is my being Christened proof of my faith?
Thank you for taking the time to read this, God Bless.

According to ChurchofEngland.org:

1. What is the difference between a baptism and a christening?

There is no difference between a christening service and a baptism service. Some churches will use the word ‘baptism’ and some the word ‘christening’. Babies are ‘baptised’ during a ‘christening’ service just as couples are ‘married’ during a wedding service.

The Church of England’s baptisms are considered valid by the Catholic Church. Therefore you do not need to be baptized again.
However, before children can be baptized in the Catholic Church there needs some hope that the children will be raised as Catholics. That is a conversation that you will have to have with your local Catholic parish priest.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.