Do I need to reconfess my sins?

Up until recently I was unaware that during confession you need to confess the amount of times a sin has been committed (in addition to confessing the sin itself).

In my previous confessions, I don’t believe I mentioned the amount of times I confessed my serious mortal sins. I have not purposfully withhold this information, nor was I prompted by my Priest to advise of the number of times these sins were committed.

In light of the above, I have 3 questions:

(1) - Have my serious mortal sins (previously confessed) been absolved, even though I didn’t mention the amount of times these mortal sins were committed?

(2) - Do I need to reconfess these serious mortal sins (including the amount of times they were committed)?

(3) - If I need to reconfess my sins, what happens if I can’t recall the number of times the mortal sins were committed (other than ‘multiple’ times)?

These questions are deeply troubling me, and I need some firm guidance.

This link should be give you the answer you need. If you have any further questions or concerns that are not answered by this link, please contact Catholic Answers directly.
*Recommended Reading:

[LIST]
*]Am I being scrupulous?
[/LIST]

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.