do islam promote killing of innocent?

as you know we cant make an opinion about a religion by what its followers do but by its teachings ,when a person do an accident you dont judge the car but the driver
and here i want anyone to tell me what do he know about islam from point of peace ,(talk with proof ,any thing without proof will be ignored ):slight_smile:

Look at the founder of the religion. Jesus preached peace and love. He did not condone war or violence. He never murdered or persecuted anyone.

Now let us look at Mohammed…what does the Quran say?

we’ll start proving things when you start to accept the truth and history of Islam.

I have 2 programmers that work for me that are both islamic. Hard working very friendly young gentleman. As I am very orthodox in my Catholic faith, they both are in their faith. One goes to different Christian churches in the area to talk about what the Islamic faith is all about…that it is not about the suicide bombing and violence.

They do not understand the trinity, plus they think that 911 was caused by the Jews. 2 major disagreements…but civil disagreements I have with them.

ahmadhassan,
Can you define who is an innocent?

Who is not innocent?

When killing is justified in Islam, and when it is not?

Were the 3000 who died in the attacks of 9/11 innocent or guilty of anything? Were those killed in the London tube/bus bombings, Spains train bombings…innocent or guilty?

What evidence do you have that Islam does not allow killing of non believers?

That’s not true. One CAN and does make an opinion about a religion by what its followers do.
When someone walks into a disco and blows himself up killing 100’s in the name of religion, opinions are quickly formed. Surely even you must understand this.

The problem with your car accident analogy is that these days there’s a lot of trafic accidents, so one has to wonder :wink:
And when people comment on that trafic accidents, you wave everything away with ‘proof’ ‘proof’ ‘proof’. When proof is presented you ignore it and quickly start chatting about something else.

Feel free to ignore my post as it contains no ‘proof’, but it does stick :wink:

ahmadhassan…i do have a question that maybe you can answer…

I hardly hear any outcry from muslims about the violence. Not sure if that is the media not reporting the outcry or if muslims silently agree with the violence or if most muslims are simply afraid to talk against it.

you know ?the same happens here in egypt we didnt see any outcry over raping iraqies women by usa soldiers ,are christians afraid to talk against it?

Afraid, no. Would you like to talk about it? A big difference is our government holds them to account. If they didn’t there would be and are outcries to such injustice.

Another big difference is that this alleged crime was not done in the name of any religion or the US; as murder-bombers, and honor killings are done in the name of Islam.

Perhaps you dont read the papers over here…but there is a huge outcry, splashed all over the news and they are prosecuted.

Everyone, not one exception verbally condemns any crimes against the Iraqi people, especially rape. You said in your original post that you want proof of accusations only…in EVERY case when a soldier has committed a crime, it is vigorously prosecuted.

I ask you to treat the muslims that committ crimes in the same manner as here. And I need to add and don’t think that anyone here would disagree…those that commit crimes against anyone are not doing so in the name of Christianity. They are simply bad people. You need to say the same about the criminals that do the horrible things in the name of Islam. The silence on this puts a cloud over the entire Islamic faith

Why do you not respond to the positive post I made? I am starting to suspect that you only wish to antagonize.

Is your purpose here to create a bridge or try to drive a deeper wedge?

shall i quote to you from the bible? which support that they did that according to bible?

you see ,if you didnt hear that doesnt mean that there is no condemn :slight_smile:

well you see how many attacks occur here in this site on islam without any proof ,and when i give proofs or ask for proofs i see many ignorant ,to know if i do bridges or not see my blog (360 degree) you will see how we muslims treat nonmuslims

You did not respond to my earlier post, I asked that question. I did not assume that you do not talk against the violence, that is why my previous post…here is the question from before.

I hardly hear any outcry from muslims about the violence. Not sure if that is the media not reporting the outcry or if muslims silently agree with the violence or if most muslims are simply afraid to talk against it.

I briefly looked at your blog…kind of hard to read with the background…but I will as I have time.

its the media ,you can check islamic sites to see that we condemn killing of innocents ,i thing you should start with islamtomorrow.com

Based on this and other threads, the latter is correct.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.