do satanist believe in real presence in our eucharist?

they stole the consecreted host from our Mass desecrate it in their communion. do they believe they’re mocking our Lord or just us?

Yes they do!:mad: When did this happen?:banghead: You do not want to know what they do with the Eucharist:crying: Pray for reperation!Oh,man that is terrible:banghead: :banghead:

Yes - they do believe in the Real Presence and that is why they take such pleasure in desecrating it.

Notice how much pleasure they also take in attacking the priesthood, the pope, and Mary.

[quote=abcdefg]they stole the consecreted host from our Mass desecrate it in their communion. do they believe they’re mocking our Lord or just us?
[/quote]

They know the real presence of Jesus is in the Eucharist!They Mock and desecrate Him and His Church:banghead: :banghead: Have they been caught?Was the Eucharist retrieved or did the actually carry out the black mass?God Have Mercy on us

When and how did this happen? Does the pastor/priest know who took it?

The Eucharist was stolen from the adoration chapel at my parish when it was left unattended – one adorer left before his replacement arrived (late) sometime between 3:30 and 4 in the morning. The Eucharist must never be left alone. The entire parish did penance over this for weeks. Now the chapel is locked; entrance is by code only.

Who knows what Satanists believe? But one thing is certain: they don’t steal the communion bread from Protestant churches. That should tell us something. They’re after the Real Thing.

JMJ Jay

[quote=Katholikos]When and how did this happen? Does the pastor/priest know who took it?

The Eucharist was stolen from the adoration chapel at my parish when it was left unattended – one adorer left before his replacement arrived (late) sometime between 3:30 and 4 in the morning. The Eucharist must never be left alone. The entire parish did penance over this for weeks. Now the chapel is locked; entrance is by code only.

Who knows what Satanists believe? But one thing is certain: they don’t steal the communion bread from Protestant churches. That should tell us something. They’re after the Real Thing.

JMJ Jay
[/quote]

I did a college paper on it,and they do believe more than some Catholics.There must be reperation made!You do not realise what they do,Please pray,now there is two miising one that you know were taken by satanist,one that is a high posibility.Pray,you do not understand :nope:

I think I actualy feel sorry for the satanist. I have a feeling we should pray for Gods mercy in there case.

-D

sorry for causing a misunderstanding. here’s no Catholic Church as it’s oppressed by goverment. so it can’t happen here. “our” just mean all Catholic’s not my particular parish

I read about such things in other forums

[quote=abcdefg]they stole the consecreted host from our Mass desecrate it in their communion. do they believe they’re mocking our Lord or just us?
[/quote]

That all depends on what type of satanist you are referring to. There is the Levayan Satanist, the Luciferian, and the Satanic devil-worshipper.

If you are talking about the Levayan satanist, then no, they don’t. Anton Levay believed that the idea of a creator God was foolish, and that the concept of satan was self-empowerment. Since they don’t believe in any god but themselves, any concept of the Eucharistic host being sacred is nonsense. For him, it is simply a bland-tasting, round cracker.

However, for a “Luciferian” satanist, this is a completely different story. They do believe in a creator God, and the divine origin of Lucifer. They hold that Lucifer “light-bearer” is really the one who loves humanity, and that he rebelled against God because he loved humanity, and thought that God was giving them a raw deal. They believe that Lucifer is the one who is responsible for bringing benefit to humanity, by teaching us the ways of enlightenment and self-empowerment, which is why they refer to him as Lucifer, rather than Satan (Light-bearer vs Deceiver). To them, the host means little because the TRUE giver of salvation is Lucifer, not Jesus.

Lastly, there are a twisted few who actually worship Satan, the fallen angel. The one who proudly rebelled against God and now rules the earth. They seem to believe that if they pay Satan homage (sell him their soul) then they will be reward in this life with money, power, prestige. The thought of the afterlife concerns them little. These are the dangerous ones, because they are the ones who believe in the power and efficacy of child-sacrifices, grave robbing, and a host of other degenerate and digusting practices. To them, the host IS sacred, in a perverse way, because they think that it is an object that if sacrificed to Satan, it will bring them favor and honor with the “dark lord”. They use these stolen hosts in a corrupt version of Catholicism called the “black mass”. Which is a hideous facade of our beloved, holy worship ritual.

"Lastly, there are a twisted few who actually worship Satan, the fallen angel. The one who proudly rebelled against God and now rules the earth. They seem to believe that if they pay Satan homage (sell him their soul) then they will be reward in this life with money, power, prestige. "

I am not adding much to this thread. But have a question/comment.

It is strange that some humans worship Satan when they know that he was created by a Higher Power - God. They have to know that God had Satan thrown out of Heaven. Why would they place their souls in the hands of an inferior being?

For exactly the reason Scott stated. The belief that they will receive the rewards of power, money, prestige here on Earth. For some, that is very enticing. They care nothing for the afterlife implications.

[quote=Exporter]It is strange that some humans worship Satan when they know that he was created by a Higher Power - God. They have to know that God had Satan thrown out of Heaven. Why would they place their souls in the hands of an inferior being?
[/quote]

Stupidity is the only answer that somes to my mind.

[quote=Exporter]"Lastly, there are a twisted few who actually worship Satan, the fallen angel. The one who proudly rebelled against God and now rules the earth. They seem to believe that if they pay Satan homage (sell him their soul) then they will be reward in this life with money, power, prestige. "

I am not adding much to this thread. But have a question/comment.

It is strange that some humans worship Satan when they know that he was created by a Higher Power - God. They have to know that God had Satan thrown out of Heaven. Why would they place their souls in the hands of an inferior being?
[/quote]

Because they believe the liar (Satan).

I wouldn’t worry much about the Eucharist. God cannot be harmed by mere mortal human beings. I do believe we should strive to ensure that such abuses don’t take place. It’s sad that they have to lock up adoration chapels.

-Michael

I was going to give a longer post, but I believe Scott explained it very well. IMO, the “Satanist” teenagers (although I’m sure it’s not only teenagers) that do this probably think it’s “cool” and “rebellious” and will prove how “bad-***” they are.

Hello Katholikos:

Bingo! Good observation.

And observe that many Catholics lack the faith in the Eucharist that these Satanists and their Master have. Of course, these Catholics are dumb, and the Satanists’ and their Master’s faith is dead, so they merely tremble.

Regards,
Joannes

[quote=Katholikos]When and how did this happen? Does the pastor/priest know who took it?

JMJ Jay
[/quote]

[quote=Lorarose]Notice how much pleasure they also take in attacking the priesthood, the pope, and Mary.
[/quote]

How can this be when so many of our Protestant brothers and sisters do the same?

[quote=mark a]How can this be when so many of our Protestant brothers and sisters do the same?
[/quote]

I’ll let you figure that one out. Let me know what you come up with.

[quote=Lisa4Catholics]I did a college paper on it,and they do believe more than some Catholics.There must be reperation made!You do not realise what they do,Please pray,now there is two miising one that you know were taken by satanist,one that is a high posibility.Pray,you do not understand :nope:
[/quote]

I recently read on another website that the black mass is a terrible thing but they would not elaborate on what actually happens to the Eucharist.

But now, you’ve got my curiousity peaked. I prefer not to dwell on such things but I am really curious. What exactly do they do??

[quote=Little Mary]I recently read on another website that the black mass is a terrible thing but they would not elaborate on what actually happens to the Eucharist.

But now, you’ve got my curiousity peaked. I prefer not to dwell on such things but I am really curious. What exactly do they do??
[/quote]

I will PM you with that information it is not appropriate for the forum.God Bless

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.