Hi fellow Catholics.
Happy World Youth Day from Sydney Australia
Anyhow there’s been much discussion lately about who is the biggest threat/enemy of our Beloved Church.
When you research, it leads you to believe the “new age movement” or some would call it the “new world order” which are doing the most damage. They use many tools. UN, secret and elitist groups, mainsteam media, hollywood etc etc
BUT i’m trying really hard to find more articles, information, evidence regarding recent Popes/leaders opposing the NWO.
So far i’ve only found:
*Pope Leo XIII wrote an Encyclical/Report on freemasonry (secret groups)
*A book where Cardinal Ratzinger, our current Pope wrote the preface which attacks the NWO. Book is called “The Gospel Confronting World Disorder”. perso.infonie.be/le.feu/ms/divag/lik.htm
Can someone please help locate other information:confused:
Shouldn’t there be more information warning us or has the unthinkable happened:confused:
For those who don’t believe there’s a NWO shaping this world and working against the Church i’ve just recently found an article by Fra John Carlo Rosales from EWTN.
(below is some paragraphs taken from the link)
Intermediate goals of the Movement:
Although the New Age Movement’s ultimate goal is world domination, there are
numerous intermediate goals of a political, social, and economic nature. These include
- a universal credit card system;
- a world food authority which would control the world’s food supply;
-a a universal tax;
-a a universal draft, in spite of the Movement’s pacifist ideas. After the
Movement presented itself to the public in 1975, further details came forth:
-the establishment of a world economic system;
- the replacement of private ownership of credit, transport and staple production
with ownership by a world directorate;
- the recognition of biological controls on a worldwide basis of population and
- a minimum standard of freedom and welfare throughout the world;
- a duty of subordinating personal life to that of a world directorate.
Professing peace and love, the Movement has succeeded in blinding many of its
adherents to its real goals and deceiving them in supporting the following:
-Aryanisim, i.e., the domination of the Western races; as with Hitler, this is
linked with anti-Semitism;
- mass planetary initiation, also called "Luciferic initiation,"i.e., an act of
consecration to Lucifer.
- cleansing action, i.e., the extermination of all those who disagree with the
- abortion and artificial insemination;
- forced limitation of family size;
- genetic control;
- death control, whereby a cult is made of death, which is regarded as a
euphoric experience and the transition to continuously new life cycles.
An assessment and critique
The New Age Movement has already done much toward corrupting morality, in our Christian sense, by creating its own values incompatible with Catholic Christianity.
At the outset it is difficult for ordinary persons, or even professionals, to recognize the hidden agenda of this Movement because it is presented so nicely and so humanely and with so much concern for the environment that it appeals to common sense to partake in such a common concern. But in all their plans, as listed above for the New World
order, there is no due place for God. It is all humanistic and ecological…
Other useful information links: