Do you believe this?

This brings an interesting point. Do you believe it?

markbeast.com/endworld/jubilees-end-world.htm

Not at all, I dont understand why people, particularly protestant are so concerned with end times theology. Sacred scripture itself tells us…

1 Thessalonians 5:2 For yourselves know perfectly, that the day of the Lord shall so come, as a thief in the night.

Revelation 16:15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

Matthew 24:36 But of that day and hour no one knoweth, not the angels of heaven, but the Father alone.

No one knows the day or the hour, judgement day will come like a thief in the night, we will be blindsided by it. but what is important is that we remain ready, and live every day like it is our last because it may very well be, whether it be judgement day for the world or our own particular judgement.

Its a good idea to download this stuff so that when it doesnt happen, we have proof that some loon predicted it. Same with the 2012 tripe.

If only i`d kept all of those Watchtowers and Awakes!

No, I believe Jesus Christ who said not even the son of man the time of the end.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.