Do you desire real Change?

*To claim the right to abortion, infanticide and euthanasia, and to recognize that right in law, means to attribute to human freedom a perverse and evil significance: that of an absolute power over others and against others. This is the death of true freedom: “Truly, truly, I say to you, every one who commits sin is a slave to sin” (Jn 8:34).

• Pope John Paul II, The Gospel of Life (Evangelium Vitae), #19-20, March 25, 1995.*

ewtn.com/library/ENCYC/JP2EVANG.HTM

If you desire authentic change, authentic hope and lasting peace–then help build a culture that values every life, from conception until natural death. For without first having life, all other rights are without any meaning.

It is only by clinging to Christ and by valuing all life that we will ever see change, hope and lasting peace.:):):slight_smile:

I don’t agree with the last one. We can cling to Christ all we want - and we should - but until we go out and evangelize to the world, nothing in the world will change. I know you probably meant to say or imply that clinging to Him involves this kind of thing… but anyway… I know a lot of Christians who spout off against abortion and all the other evils in the world but they never do much to stand up against it in a public, in a … “in your face” kind of way…

Even devout Christians are getting very complacent about legalized abortion… (and/or are feeling hopeless about it ever changing). But i think we should all do at least ONE thing every day to fight against it. If everyone did this, well, maybe there would be progress…

Doing something to help is part of clinging to Christ. :slight_smile:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.