Do you get discouraged by these questions?

I just thought that the apologists on here may feel sad that so many Catholics are asking so many questions. I want to just say that I am joy-filled that we are able to ask questions and seek answers on this site. It is a blessing to all of us that you offer this service to us and spend your time serving us by answering our questions. I wanted to ask the apologists if they sometimes feel discouraged by all these questions that we have?

[quote=Alison]I wanted to ask the apologists if they sometimes feel discouraged by all these questions that we have?
[/quote]

I can only speak for myself but I would only be discouraged if people stopped asking questions. Questions are the means by which we learn and learning is a lifelong process. This is true not just for members who ask questions but also for those of us who answer the questions too. I also learn by writing the answers to these questions and am grateful to those who submit the questions for helping me to learn more about my faith as well.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.