Do you go to chrisitan churches 4 the 9 gifts of the holy spirit

hello-- i go to christian churches to see and observe the 9 gifts of the holy Spirit in operation do you know of any catholic churches that operate in the 9 gifts of the spirit that Saint paul teaches on? Also there seem to be more “conferences” in the christian assembly- that teach this and promote this training

Can I ask why you seek these things?

God does not grant these gifts to everyone, but they are accepted in the Catholic Church.

Also, maybe you did not mean this distinction – but a Catholic church is a Christian church. Three main Christian groups:

1. Catholic
  2. Orthodox
  3. Protestant

There are 7 Gifts of the Holy Spirit and 12 fruits:

The 7 Gifts are:
Wisdom,
Understanding,
Counsel,
Fortitude,
Knowledge,
Piety,
Fear of the Lord.

12 traditional fruits of the Holy Spirit: charity, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, long-suffering, humility or gentleness, fidelity or faithfulness, modesty, continence or self-control and chastity.

The 9 you probably heard somewhere is some man-made pentecostal tradition with no basis.

I would add that the 7 gifts of the Holy Spirit are given in Isaiah 11, and the fruits of the Holy Spirit are found in Galatians 5. The first Letter to the Corinthians has Paul counseling the Corinthians to be careful about how they use the showier gifts of the Spirit, like tongues and prophecy, and reminds them that these will pass away but the greater gifts of the Spirit (such as love) remain forever.

There are Catholic Charismatic groups, who engage in things like speaking in tongues regularly.

The Catholic Church acknowledges the gifts of the Holy Spirit, and promotes individuals to determine what gift(s) they have been given and help them to flourish through prayer and development.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.