Do you support Israel or Palestine?

They have been offered all that and refused the offer.

My theory? If the Palestinians were to have their own nation, shooting rockets into Israel, etc., would become acts of war for which Israeli could go to war over. Right now, they are protected by being oppressed and occupied.

They’re not that conniving.

The Palestinian issue is just a smoke screen. The other Arab countries don’t want to officially recognize a single Jewish state because of their religion, and they don’t want to have to take in all the Pali’s that would leave it if that came to pass. But they also have learned they can’t actually beat Israel because their militaries suck at fighting competent enemies.

Did the Jews even want the Holy Land? I mean… Beggars can’t be choosers…

Considering they’d been emigrating from Europe to the British mandate of Palestine before WWII to some extent I’d say yes.

For every rabbi who says Israel shouldn’t exist, I can find a dozen Arabs in Isreal who don’t want Muslim rule.

I hesitated with ‘neutral’ but even with the limited knowledge I have, I am definitely in the support Israel camp, I can’t vouch for everything in regards to Israel, but I do know they are miles better then Palestine and their surroundings. If Palestine or any other majority Muslim nation took it, there would be a genocide as well as Christian and Jewish sites destroyed, so it really shows the folly of those who support Palestine.

Not to mention that there are many reports of ‘aid’ to Palestine that has gone to the families of terrorists as a reward for their child’s so called ‘martyrdom’ and other such nonsense of the support Palestine camp.

Thank you for reading.

God Bless

Then they ought to return Constantinople and the Hagia Sophia wouldn’t you say?

What? sadly? you don’t think Israel should exist or defend themselves?

Those statistics say nothing, to judge which side is moral or not by their kill count is folly. Are you suggesting those statistics should be ‘fair’ and thus Palestine should be allowed to kill an equal number or Israeli’s?

If you have a case against Israel, then present it, statistics like this are just so wrong on many levels IMO.

Thank you for reading.

It is very interesting how the two different groups operate. One does what it can to protect it’s civilians by building shelters and fighting back against attacks.

The other launches rockets aimed at the civilian population of the other group from civilian populated areas. Thus endangering it’s own civilians as well as using their own civilians to hide behind.

Thus, one side has fewer casualties than the other. But whose fault it that?

I always thought that modern Israel exists because of a Kansas City haberdasher and his friend?!

what’s your point. many want us to give the country back to the natives.

why do you think these laws exist?

won’t work for the most obvious reason. you seem to miss it. or don’t want to say it directly.

the muslims in europe have no problem proclaiming it

won’t work again for obvious reasons

survival of the fittest.

why doesn’t jordan take them. jordan was the original arab palestinian state when the jewish palestinian state was proposed. the original charte for the PA didn’t claim gaza or the west bank.

some say it was prophecy come true!

In order to discriminate against Arabs living in Israel and prevent them from being equal citizens.

wrong, try again

To be morally just, the kill count on both sides should be zero.

Leviticus 19
33 " 'When an alien lives with you in your land, do not mistreat him. 34 The alien living with you must be treated as one of your native-born. Love him as yourself, for you were aliens in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Deuteronomy

When the Lord your God brings you into the land you are entering to possess and drives out before you many nations—the Hittites, Girgashites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites, seven nations larger and stronger than you— 2 and when the Lord your God has delivered them over to you and you have defeated them, then you must destroy them totally.[a] Make no treaty with them, and show them no mercy.

Aliens should be treated like the native-born… And what happens to native-born people pretty much anywhere when they start shooting off military rockets at civilians?

Those nations won’t let them in.

Oh I’m aware. Just part of the hypocrisy of Islam.

When Israel followed God, then God was on their side. but Israel is now mostly a secular nation. Jesus came after, he talked about mercy, forgiveness and to love your neighbour.

A question you might ask the native American Indians, and all other countries colonised by rich and powerful nations.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.