Do you think God will answer questions in Heaven?

About being on Earth I mean. Like who really shot JFK? That kind of thing. I know it’s not necessary, and probably not likely (and we most likely won’t care), but it would still be cool to know.

I hope so because I have ALOT of questions:D I do think we will continue to learn while in heaven. Most likely about God and who He is and maybe we will get to see what the whole picture was regarding human life on earth. You know, why He did this and why He did that.:shrug:

I also hope there is coffee and chocolate:D :thumbsup:

Oh I know there will be coffee and chocolate, those are from Heaven anyway, not Earth :).

I’d like to think so, but no telling.

He does seem to have things He has chosen to keep secret.

Personally, I would like to know if the platypus and giraffe were a practical joke.

Chuck

I would love to see things, firsthand, that happened in history. Like watching it on TV I guess. How great would it be to see Jesus’ life, really see it, as if we’d been there?

Other things too, great events from history. If we don’t I’m sure we won’t care, but it’s fun to think about.

Short Answer: Yes.

Longer Answer: I’m not exactly sure if we’ll have questions, or if we’ll simply be given the truth in a more infused-knowledge sort of way.

But I’m sure we’ll find out the reasons for almost everything – it will all make sense, and we’ll finally see the splendor of God’s creation as a whole, and why it was good that He allowed everything to happen the way that it did. :cool: I’m sure it will be overwhelming.

What makes you think that you’ll be interested in asking questions? Seems an odd thing when think about it.

Matthew

That’s my point, we might not be. I’m admittedly looking at it from a “human being on earth” standpoint in this thread.

I think He will, because in 1 Cor 13:12 Paul says what he knows now is only a reflection, but in heaven he will know fully “as” he has “been fully understood” by those in heaven.

Incidentally, that’s also why you should pray to saints…they know what’s going on with us… :smiley:

ooh, good point.

I don’t recall the details, but a famous Chemist was once asked to define Heaven. He answered: "It is where I will say, ‘So that is the real answer.’ ".

Personally, when I think of heaven, I think of a place where we will experience nothing but love and joy. Feelings that are miles beyond what we know now in our earthly lives. I don’t think we’ll even care who shot JFK or if there really is a Bigfoot or if Bigfoot shot JFK, etc…:rotfl:

I only hope and pray that I can find out someday if I’m right! :gopray2:

Blessings!

I think we will learn who shot JFK at the judgement.

1 Corinthians 13:12
For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

Some take this verse to mean that we will have an increase in knowledge when we get to heaven.

To be honest, I think it’s already 100% clear who shot JFK… :slight_smile:
Highly, highly recommended: :twocents:
ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51W3MKGWCGL.SL500_AA240.jpg

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.