Do you think that Allah is the same God as Jesus?

The Catechism states that the Muslims worship the same God as we do.

841 The Church’s relationship with the Muslims. “The plan of salvation also includes those who acknowledge the Creator, in the first place amongst whom are the Muslims; these profess to hold the faith of Abraham, and together with us they adore the one, merciful God, mankind’s judge on the last day.”

Given that we believe God includes Jesus, then yes, Allah is the same God as Jesus.

It stands to reason if you believe in one God, then it’s the same God as our God. There is only one God, our God. If you choose to call him Allah, Yahweh, or George, it doesn’t matter. It’s the same God. No other gods exist.

3 or 4 Abraham’s followers of God.
With different rules?

Seems wrong . for one or 2 religion

Wise choice.

I will say this about the Islamic Golden Age: Much of what is attributed to them came from China and “India” via war and trade. Just as much of what is attributed to the European Age of Exploration and Scientific Revolution has roots in war and trade with Muslims.

I was just reading about David icke. He is some type of a prophet I read?

Here’s a little food for thought on the stated topic:

1. when the Catholic Mass is prayed is Arabic, “Allah” is used the same way “God” is used in English. “Allah” is simply the Arabic word for “God,” it is not a name.

2. the Muslims profess to worship the God of Abraham, so yes they worship our God. However, they have a very misguided and incorrect understanding of God. They do not worship a demon, however, they were lead astray by heretical, malicious, and/or evil people/forces.

God Bless

9000 denominations of Protestants, with different rules, same God and Jesus

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

He’s a former footballer who now makes his living pushing conspiracy theories. Basically a fake, quack, charlatan etc.

I recommend you use the precious time in your day to read something better than that

This is not relevant. In Malaysia, Christians do not speak Arabic.

Yes, because simply googling that will actually debunk that there ever was a Golden Age. Here are a few names from the Islamic Golden Age and beyond:
Ali ibn Sahl Rabbān al-Tabarī
Abū Zayd al Balkhī
Al Kindī (Alkindus)
Al Fārābī (Alfarabius)
Ibn Sīnā (Avicenna)
Ibn Rushd (Averroes)
Al Bīrūnī
Alī Qushjī
Ulugh Beg
Mulla Sadra

Try googling them.

Yes president broke Obama. Demstrated the deception of the Muslim religion.
And how people can be presuaded to believe his lies.
Not a smigen of corruption

Popular conspiracy theorist.

That was the world everyone lived in back then.

Sweet heavens, no! He is flat out crazy!

As a Muslim, I will tell you that Islām is not a monolithic religion as many non Muslims would believe, or even many Muslims would try to make out to be.

Sunnī Islām isn’t monolithic.
The distinct movements and groups with Sunnī Islām such as Deobandī, Barelvī, Salafī, Asharī, etc. aren’t even monolithic.

A book written by a man who calls himself “the good kind of islamaphobe.”

No, I think its something Mohammed stole from Judaism and Christianity to make the forced conversions more palatable-just elements though. He is not the same as the Christian God because they consider Jesus only a minor prophet whose teachings were of little importance. For instance, they continued to believe in stoning for adultery despite Jesus saying in such an instance “let he without sin cast the first stone”. Its part of Sharia Law(Islamic religious law).

That’s exactly as I intuitively thought.

That is irrelevant because they DO use the word Allah in churches and in their publications!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.