Here is what you wrote. I would challenge you to prove your assertion but I know you cannot.
A few quick points to consider:
- The man who shot the Texas church killer and stopped him from killing more people is an NRA life member.
- This same man is also an NRA certified firearms instructor.
- He used an AR15 pattern rifle (the current boogieman of the gun-banners) to neutralize the killer.
- You’ll never hear these three facts on mainstream media.
- The National Shooting Sports Foundation is the organization tasked with selling the gun makers wares in the USA. The NRA is a civil rights organization – the US’s oldest. Go Google the NSSF. Learn.
- You simply cannot prove your assertion about the NRA.
I didn’t personally attack you.
Your comment is false. I don’t know why you would post such erroneous information, but it’s wrong to do so. The US Air Force and the county this man lived in did not report his arrests to the FBI as they are legally required to do! The NRA has nothing to do with that! Because the agencies did not report this information (any of which would have disqualified the shooter from legally buying ANY firearm), he passed the NICS instant background check more than once, and was allowed to purchase firearms. Once more, the NRA has absolutely nothing to do with this!
The reason I am so direct about this issue is that anti-gun people repeat this lie again and again until they influence the beliefs of others. I don’t care for the “face” of the NRA. But I thank God for their existence. As the US’s oldest civil rights association, the NRA is largely what keeps vote-hungry politicians from banning firearms DESPITE the Second Amendment.