Doctor's Office Chuckle

A chuckle from doctor’s office magazine for those of you who slaved over Thanksgiving pies and cakes:

*While attending a marriage seminar on marriage communication, the instructor said that it was essential that husbands and wives know the things that are important to each other.

“For instance, gentlemen, can you name your wife’s favorite flower?”

I leaned over, touched my wife’s arm gently and whispered, “Pillsbury All-Purpose, isn’t it?”

The rest of the story is not pleasant so I’ll stop here.*

:smiley:

[quote=]The rest of the story is not pleasant so I'll stop here
[/quote]

:rotfl:

That’s a marriage made in heaven!!! :smiley:

I didn't realize flowers were so important to women that this should be in the list of top things a husband should know about their wife???? :rolleyes::p

Oooooh, better learn it fast, gam3rchick!

As Valentine’s day approached last year, my father told his lady friend that he wasn’t very good at “all that romantic stuff” and would she please offer some direction on what was expected of him. She suggested flowers, chocolate and wine. When he arrrived to pick her up, for their date, he hand in his hands:

2- 5lb bags of Gold Medal Flour
1- lb of baking chocolate
1 bottle of “whine” covered in the various complaints he had heard her make over the previous months.

It’s a good thing she understands his twisted and obnoxious sense of humor or my dad would be a very lonely guy!!! :smiley:

Ohhh, yeah...your dad sounds like a real catch, kristi_m....:rolleyes:

Kidding. I'm sure he's very sweet and has a great sense of humor.

As I was just reading this to my wife, I realized "Oh NO! If she wanted to, she could ask, "So what’s my favorite flower?

So I finished the story while praying , “Don’t ask. Please don’t ask… Please don’t ask”

Your nick might offer some explanation in that regard. :stuck_out_tongue: I’m sure he knows your favourite gun, though. :smiley:

(I’ve once played some 9 hours straight with an ex, but it wasn’t an FPS.)

:smiley:

so long as you like twisted and obnoxious! :smiley:

PaulinVa,
This is a test. What IS your wife's favorite flower?

[quote="chevalier, post:9, topic:177780"]
Your nick might offer some explanation in that regard. :p I'm sure he knows your favourite gun, though. :D

(I've once played some 9 hours straight with an ex, but it wasn't an FPS.)

:D

[/quote]

Actually, he does in the one FPS I play constantly LOL.

My wife’s favorite flower is - Fresh! :smiley:

Actually, she doesn’t have a favorite flower. But, she’s never turned down roses…

PaulinVa,
As we used to say as kids, "Well, you got outa THAT slicker'n snot!"

:rotfl: WOW! haha. That made my day!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.