Documentaries?

I just signed up with Netflix – I hadn’t known you can now watch movies right on your computer. (what *will *they think of next?)

Any recommendations for documentaries about the Church/Church history, Christianity & religion generally?

thanx

[quote="didymus, post:1, topic:198818"]
I just signed up with Netflix -- I hadn't known you can now watch movies right on your computer. (what *will *they think of next?)

Any recommendations for documentaries about the Church/Church history, Christianity & religion generally?

thanx

[/quote]

I'd recommend Steven Ray's "The Footprints of God" documentary series, but I'm not sure they're available from Netflix.

OOh, I just signed up with Netflix too since I can stream it on my Wii. I haven’t checked out the documentaries, but I did put the 13th Day (the movie about Fatima) and the mini series over St. Teresa of Avila in my queue. I can’t wait to watch them :slight_smile:

There was a really good documentary about the compatibility between evolution and religion called "Did Darwin Kill God?" which is narrated/hosted by Dr Conor Cunningham. Being an evolutionary theist myself, it was quite refreshing to see the matter handled in an intelligent and respectful way; that is no straw man arguments or hidden agendas.

I like to watch the Battlefield World War II documentaries on YouTube.

try this;

piusmedia.com/

Santa Maria, Mater Dei, Ora Pro Nobis Peccatoribus!

mark

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.