Does anybody know where I can find the Latin of the Agnus Dei and Sanctus?

Our parish priest is introducing some latin back into the liturgy (Praise God!) with the Sanctus and the Agnus Dei. Can anybody here direct me to a website that has the latin of both? Thank you so much.

In Christ,
Scarlet

[quote=Scarlet]Our parish priest is introducing some latin back into the liturgy (Praise God!) with the Sanctus and the Agnus Dei. Can anybody here direct me to a website that has the latin of both? Thank you so much.

In Christ,
Scarlet
[/quote]

Agnus Dei, qui tolis peccata mundi,
miserere nobis

miserere nobis

dona nobis pacem

SANCTUS, Sanctus, Sanctus, Dominus Deus Sabaoth. Pleni sunt caeli et terra gloria tua. Hosanna in excelsis. Benedictus qui venit in nomine Domini. Hosanna in excelsis.

[quote=atsheeran]Agnus Dei, qui tolis peccata mundi,
miserere nobis

miserere nobis

dona nobis pacem

SANCTUS, Sanctus, Sanctus, Dominus Deus Sabaoth. Pleni sunt caeli et terra gloria tua. Hosanna in excelsis. Benedictus qui venit in nomine Domini. Hosanna in excelsis.
[/quote]

Oh, bless you! Thank you.

In Christ,
Scarlet

[quote=Scarlet]Oh, bless you! Thank you.

In Christ,
Scarlet
[/quote]

No problem. Here’s to the use of more Latin in the liturgy!

Daily roman Missal from Midwest Theological Forum available from leaflet Missalette Co has Latin on one page and English on the other for the Mass prayers.

You can see the latin for the Tridentine Mass here, with English translation.

catholicfirst.com/thefaith/themass/ordinaryofmass.cfm

Here are some good chant songs on the web. They are copyrighted, but they are on the Corpus Christi Cathedral website to allow Schola members to practice.

Ave Maria

Ave Maris Stella

Conditor Alme Siderum

Dies Irae

Pater Noster

We are hoping to record some chant on our own website, www.brazoschant.org

Rich

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.